Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's going on here?

Have you ever seen a bunch of adults arguing like they are nothing but school kids. My city's commissioners are worse than that. Add on top of that a city manager, whom nobody likes, being a complete jerk thinking he knows better. It is really sad to see that the only time my town is on the news anymore is when someone does something stupid. You would think in this day in age that ignorance would not be a huge issue. Well it isn't ignorance in this case, it is plain stupidity. I can figure out why adults would act this way knowingly. They should be embarrassed by the whole thing. I'm embarrassed and most of the town is too. If you are going to be a public servant, act like you have some common sense not like a neanderthal, please! I wish I could move, I'm afraid this craziness might be contagious.
Oh well, just my thoughts from the front porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment