Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It has been a while

Well, it has been quite a long while since I have blogged. I think it is time to get back in the habit. What a crazy mess our country is in. This whole thing at Penn State, I don't think we will ever get the complete story, the wild weather we are having locally, in Lawton, Oklahoma there was an earthquake AND a tornado at the same time! Talk about scary stuff going on. Locally, my city is in shambles and I'm even embarrassed to say I live and grew up here. There is petitions to remove the city commissioners, the city coms fired the FD chief, and the city manager changes his story in front of the media. I'm not sure if it won't be long before we hear trumpets blowing from the east. I'm ready because I'm not sure how much more of this stuff I want to deal with. For now, I'm trying to be positive and move on with things.
Well, I'm leaving this one short and sweet, but I will be back soon and will be writing a lot more. Tell your friends to follow this blog. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment