Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things for the moment are pretty good.

Well, we are 2 days in and school isn't going to badly. I have good kids and decent classes. Still aren't moved in to the new band room yet. They are saying Monday now. We'll see. I've learned not to get my hopes up in the matters of buildings. Hope and faith are important things, but in man we really shouldn't have them. I challenge you all to try something. I haven't watched a ounce of TV in probably 3 days. I'm less stressed, I'm still informed via the internet, and I've had more time for things. Try it and see what it does for you. Looking forward to a family celebration this week. I can't mention too much because it is a surprise so I will leave it at that. Hope you guys are having a blessed week and I will blogging again soon. One day, I will be good at it!

1 comment:

  1. I have not watched tv in 2 days and I agree less stress... I mean those real housewives of new jersey and who is getting voted off big brother can really stress me out! LOL

    enjoyed your blog...I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete