Monday, August 9, 2010

I wonder sometimes

So I am at work and my office is not complete. They are building a new portion of our school and my room isn't done. School is a week away and there is no concrete completion date. I have a public performance two weeks from when school starts and all my stuff is in storage. I wonder how they think this is all going to get done. I'll quit grinching and moaning though. I got to listen to a great sermon at church yesterday. About what you may ask? The sermon was about poop! Yes, you are reading right poop! The series is called Toxic and it is about he was discussing the poop. or toxic influences in our lives. It wasn't a you shouldn't do this or that type of thing, but ways to test if it is building or damaging your life. I encourage all of you to check out his books for relevant Christian living for today. The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living As If He Doesn't Exist, Confessions of a Pastor: Adventures in Dropping the Pose and Getting Real with God, and Chazown. Great books. I live in the Tulsa area, is anyone else tired of hearing how the mayor andcity council can't get along. I've almost quit watching the news because of it. Looking forward to a good week and I wish the best to the rest of you. Remember, as I tell my kids, "Monday is a state of mind, get over it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment